Thank you so very, very much! ♥

I just have to take a moment to say thank you to the people who read this blog. I'm incredibly shocked & humbled by the comments, emails, DMs, asks I've gotten on Petyr & Alayne & on The Mountain, Chapter 13. You honour me, and I'm truly grateful. To be perfectly honest, I'm still surprised that anyone reads anything I write, as I really do it just for me. I love it and it sometimes helps me work things through that I don't think I could otherwise do.You're really all so lovely to take the time not only to read, but to write to me. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it and how much it means to me to have your support and your feedback.


I'm also answering a few questions here, as these are the ones I seem to get most often. I thought it might be a bit easier to just post my answers here.

- I must give credit where credit is due, no, Petyr is not me, as several people have wondered. He is written by an amazing role player who shall not be named. Petyr co-runs the Castles of Snow tumblr, and also frequently submits to the little doe, lost tumblr. We work incredibly well together and I'm so lucky & honoured that he is willing to contribute here. ♥

- No, I probably won't write a San/San fic. I don't dislike them, but I tend to think its been done & overdone and I'm not planning on adding to that. I'm not ruling it out absolutely, as I can never tell what will come into my head that feels like it needs to be written. However, I have no plans to write one now or in the foreseeable future.

- No I don't know how long The Mountain is going to be. As long as it needs to be, I think. Is that a frustrating answer? Probably, and for that, I apologize. I remember my Grandmother showing me how to cook when I was younger. She never had a recipe and when I would ask her how much of an ingredient I should add she would just say "quanto basta" which meant "enough." When I started writing more seriously, I finally understood what she meant when she would say that. I don't know, I'll just know when its finished. I have a hard time understanding how anyone could plan out a story, outline it and structure it ahead. I sit down to write a chapter and write whatever comes into my head. So really, I don't know where the story will go until it goes there. I don't always write in order, I have a few scenes already written that happen in the future and I need to create a through line and tie them in when I get to them. Nor do I know exactly how it will end, although I have a bit of a feeling. ;)

- Yes, I really do promise to get the next chapter up sooner than I did this one. My real life really did get in the way for a while, but I hope to have more time again now. I tend to write in the middle of the night - not really sure why, but that's when the ideas usually flow best. Life got so busy for a bit that I actually needed to sleep at night, so my writing suffered quite a lot. As long as I can sleep a bit longer in the mornings again, I promise to stay up writing as often as possible. :)

Again, thank you for reading and being so lovely and supportive! *kisses*
Thank you, thank you, thank you ♥

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Mountain Part 21 - Hurt

The Mountain Part 22 - Fury

Mountain - Part 12 - Preparations